5 Crucial Habits for Entrepreneurs to Reduce Stress & Gain energy
Kevin Kelly is one of todays best known futurists. He was the founding Executive Editor of Wired magazine and is a prolific author. His most recent book The Inevitable is in my opinion one of the best books of the year. Kevin has an unusual ability to explain the future as if it has already happened and it makes it feel real.
In this episode you will learn about:
- Kevin’s narrative technique that describes the future in present term as if it has happened already
- Artificial Intelligence
- what it is
- how it works
- examples of AI today and where it is all going
- the tools that are being built to help non experts tap AI engines through new APIs
- the wtf is that bot http://www.wtfitbot.com/ which uses the Google AI via an API (6 cents per 100 requests)
- we’re at the early stages – next businesses will be based on “take X and add AI”
- need less data than you might think to start teaching AI engines and make them useful to 10x or 20x today’s capabilities without AI
- Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality
- living in a pure VR world may not come that fast but some people will spend some time in these virtual worlds
- mixed reality is closer to Augment Reality may end up being more popular
- mixed reality may end not requiring special glasses
- the future of displays and interfaces
- The Future of FREE – what will happen?
- need to look at it from different perspectives: ubiquitous and free are two different things
- Self driving cars and the attention economy (why Google is interested)
- The future of jobs and work
- why now is the best time ever to launch a business
Check out kk.org for more info and get the book!